kodi addon to generate xmltv?
Would someone be wiling to compile this addon for Raspberry Pi 2/3 so I could test it as a solution for a source for Tvh?

https://github.com/astrilchuk/sd2xmltv/tree/master/kodi

Looking for a way to run an xmltv generator on an openelec/libreelec machine without having to get it from another computer.

-- sorry forget this request. I compiled in a linux virtual machine and it worked just great!!
Current Kodi addon projects: zap2epg, sd4tvh and tvh2kodi (tvh config from inside Kodi)
Testing ATSC single and dual tuners on RPi3 and the occasional s905 box
If you like my work you can buy me a coffee!
Asking someone else to compile it for you probably isn't going to get you much. Wink

Google zap2xml, and then google tv_grab_file.
(2016-04-27, 01:52)greenbag Wrote: Asking someone else to compile it for you probably isn't going to get you much. Wink

I know Blush -- at least it finally forced me to get an ubuntu virtual box up and running...and now I've finally compiled my first item! As a bonus - it works!!

Now I just need to free up some time to start learning to cross compile.
Current Kodi addon projects: zap2epg, sd4tvh and tvh2kodi (tvh config from inside Kodi)
Testing ATSC single and dual tuners on RPi3 and the occasional s905 box
If you like my work you can buy me a coffee!
Good find!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-04-27, 05:20)edit4ever Wrote:
(2016-04-27, 01:52)greenbag Wrote: Asking someone else to compile it for you probably isn't going to get you much. Wink

I know Blush -- at least it finally forced me to get an ubuntu virtual box up and running...and now I've finally compiled my first item! As a bonus - it works!!

Now I just need to free up some time to start learning to cross compile.

Glad to hear you got it. Smile

I'm not sure about libreelec, but openelec has tools for building an addon right into the image/system. You might want to look at that as well.

edit: let me rephrase that... the openelec source has tools for building an addon into the system.. the tools aren't in an installed version of openelec. Just so you aren't looking in the wrong place. Tongue

Grab the openelec source, and see if you can first compile without it, then look at building the addon. There's threads at openelec forums.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi addon to generate xmltv?0