KODI 16.1 NON NEON FOR Tegra 2 and Android 4.0.3
Hi Tetramarreta,

Could you please post the apk to dropbox or some other site again? I get a message that the site gets too much traffic and cannot download the apkConfused
Since i had to reinstall my P7510 after a crash i lost kodi i used with great pleasure up until thenSad

Thanks for your help and your fine work.

Erwin
Thanks! This bring back my old tab back to use as entertainment! Was worried when it not compatible but now worry free! Keep it up!
(2016-08-02, 21:49)erwin1971 Wrote: Hi Tetramarreta,

Could you please post the apk to dropbox or some other site again? I get a message that the site gets too much traffic and cannot download the apkConfused
Since i had to reinstall my P7510 after a crash i lost kodi i used with great pleasure up until thenSad

Thanks for your help and your fine work.

Erwin

Hi , this message is the dropbox , I believe that when you tried to download , dropbox was too high traffic or you are with a download accelerator and dropbox cuts communication.
I tried now download the chrome and lowered normally.
You can try again ?
Hi Tetramarreta,

Volume of video and music quite low, volume all max, and volume amplication also max but volume still low. Any other way to make it loud? Thanks.

Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 3G 3G
Please compiling KODI 17 NON NEON FOR Tegra 2 and Android 4.0.3
Registered just to appreciate your hard work Big Grin
Thanks for helping to reduce ewaste by creating new lives for the OLD android tv boxes. Old I mean VERY old.
You rock MAN. The developer community definitely requires your kind of person.
Is there a chance you can compile kodi 17 for android 4.0.3?
Yes

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando Tapatalk
(2017-04-09, 15:08)tetramarreta Wrote: Yes

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando Tapatalk

Thats great. thank you very much.

Will be waiting.
Version 17.1 released in the post: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=312892

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI 16.1 NON NEON FOR Tegra 2 and Android 4.0.31