Bring Back Back Row!!
Please devs - this is seriously the best skin that I've used and have been using it for years! I need this back in my life for Kodi 16 (Jarvis). The ZIP does not work as i have attempted to install it a million times Sad
Hi futuretrunx and anyone else reading this who might be wanting to install Back Row in Jarvis. I recently moved house and everything was a bit chaotic at home for a while so I didn't get round to doing the work I needed to do in order to get Back Row up to scratch for Jarvis. I now have things a bit more organised with a working PC at last and I've started doing some work on the skin. I've updated the download link to a version that will work under Jarvis and with any luck I'll get something submitted to the Kodi repo not long after that.

Cheers
Hey Sharpe,

Any chance you're updating Back Row for Krypton?

Back Row is my all-time favorite skin for XBMC/Kodi - truly gives my media center that "at the theater" feel that I absolutely love!

Thanks!
Yes!

Please give us an update on Krypton support. I am waiting to install Krypton but it is useless without Back Row.
Been about a month now without any updates Sad
It's really sad to see the end of Back Row...

I've been using it for years and it is easily the best skin for me.
Classy but nicely understated in many ways.

I've been through the repositories for an alternative but I haven't found anything even close yet. Confused
I really hope the developers can keep the skin current. I don't mind having to stay on Jarvis, but it would be nice if I could update. This skin is perfect for my Home Theater setup.
I know it's been awhile since there's been any interest in this skin, but I have an older box that still has Jarvis on it.  How can I install this skin (from a thumb drive where I've downloaded it) to that Jarvis supported box?  This skin looks awesome! Many, many thanks!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bring Back Back Row!!1