Delay / lag problem with remote
I have been using Kodi with the Kore Android remote and previously with Yatse for some time now. I have just got a new phone which is an LG G3. Since switching to this device I have been experiencing a really annoying lag problem. What happens is that roughly every 30 seconds key presses on the remote become delayed for a couple of seconds before Kodi acknowledges them. This lasts for maybe 5 seconds. Then it goes back to normal for 30 seconds, then it happens again, etc. It does seem to be quite predictable with regards to timing although I haven't timed it exactly. I've tried both Kore and Yatse and the exact same thing happens. Also the exact same thing happens on both my PC running Debian and my Raspberry Pi2 running OpenElec.

Something is obviously happening during the 5 seconds that I experience the lag but what could it be?

I should say that on my previous device (Galaxy Note 2) I did get some very occasional lag but it wasn't anywhere near as bad as this.

I have tried connecting my Android to adb and running logcat. I have also tried enabling debug under Yatse and looking at the log file. I can't notice anything but I don't have much of an idea of what I should be looking for.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Delay / lag problem with remote0