• 39(current)
v19 Video Database Cleaner add-on
I'm using Kodi v21 and this is working https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3109734
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2023-01-15, 22:59)larsete Wrote: Hi guys!

I have a couple orphaned entries like:
Code:

2023-01-15 21:51:23.009 T:21600 WARNING <general>: MUSIC_INFO::CMusicInfoScanner:: Process directory 'smb://NAS/Multimedia/movie1/' does not exist - skipping scan.
2023-01-15 21:51:23.009 T:21600 WARNING <general>: MUSIC_INFO::CMusicInfoScanner:: Process directory 'smb://NAS/Multimedia/movie2/' does not exist - skipping scan.

But I couldn't clean the Database, even using "Deep Clean" and selecting the source containing those entries. How can I find and clean orphaned files like that with the cleaner?

Thank you in advance!

I used to use the following SQL query to clean up obsolete entries from my Kodi's db located externally in MariaDB on NAS:
DELETE FROM files WHERE idfile not in (select idfile from episode) and idfile not in (select idfile from movie) and idfile not in (select idfile from musicvideo) ORDER BY `idFile` DESC;

Before running this query check what will be targeted launching that query:
SELECT *  FROM files WHERE idfile not in (select idfile from episode) and idfile not in (select idfile from movie) and idfile not in (select idfile from musicvideo) ORDER BY `idFile` DESC;

but... today I have discovered hundreds of obsolete entries in path table - this table contain all your movies and TV shows folders names and file names including those that are deleted either manually from your library or using Kodi's Clean Library mechanism...
I don't know what Video Database Cleaner add-on do but it do nothing with these obsoletes in path table.

So far I have built the following query to find what obsoletes I can delete from my folder containing TV Shows:
SELECT *  FROM path WHERE idpath not in (select idpath from files) and idpath not IN (SELECT idpath FROM tvshowlinkpath) AND strPath LIKE 'nfs://MyIP/volume1/MyNAS/3_TVShows/%' ORDER BY `strPath` asc;

(number of rows returned: 853)
but still it return around 5% "false" positive entries...
I will continue investigation if it would be safe to delete these entries that are return from that query.
@gemini88 - Thank you.
@csnolle your welcome brother and here you go if you dont already have it 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5cw9stedzw5kor...r.zip?dl=0
Hi all, I tried the add-on modified by @HeresJohnny but upon inspecting the logs, I still see a lot of legacy paths getting automatically scanned, which slows down the entire browsing experience. 
How can I manually edit the paths? Sources.xml is correct...

I keep on getting this kind of errors
Quote:warning <general>: Process directory 'smb://DS415PLAY/Vidéos/Séries/breaking bad/Breaking Bad Season 5 Complete 720p.BRrip.Sujaidr/' does not exist - skipping scan.
When I start the add-on, I'm getting a SQL error.  This started after I restored my library after accidentally deleting it.  Any way I can fix this?
(2023-06-24, 00:33)michaeljc70 Wrote: When I start the add-on, I'm getting a SQL error.  This started after I restored my library after accidentally deleting it.  Any way I can fix this?

Having the exact same issue after restoring with Backup add on
(2023-08-14, 01:06)junitodx Wrote:
(2023-06-24, 00:33)michaeljc70 Wrote: When I start the add-on, I'm getting a SQL error.  This started after I restored my library after accidentally deleting it.  Any way I can fix this?

polite bump to see if anyone has any ideas to help us out  Laugh
(2023-08-18, 14:22)junitodx Wrote:
(2023-08-14, 01:06)junitodx Wrote:

polite bump to see if anyone has any ideas to help us out  Laugh

"can someone help with 1 unknown sql error out of thousands possible?" https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/db2-for-zos/...-sql-error

i dont see that working

try posting a Debug Log
Here you go:

temaniruxo.kodi (paste)
plenty of errors but i dont see any marked for SQL

try this cleaner as an alternative since i know it has regular maintenance - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=369984
(2023-08-18, 18:30)jepsizofye Wrote: plenty of errors but i dont see any marked for SQL

try this cleaner as an alternative since i know it has regular maintenance - 369984 (thread)

I agree, I didn't see anything specifically related to SQL either but here is a screenshot of the actual error message. It pops up right after VDC starts to scan the library. The sources and paths are all there because I can watch all the media in those paths. I feel like maybe the Backup add on botched the sources.xml file somehow?
(2023-08-18, 18:45)junitodx Wrote:
(2023-08-18, 18:30)jepsizofye Wrote: plenty of errors but i dont see any marked for SQL

try this cleaner as an alternative since i know it has regular maintenance - 369984 (thread)

I agree, I didn't see anything specifically related to SQL either but here is a screenshot of the actual error message. It pops up right after VDC starts to scan the library. The sources and paths are all there because I can watch all the media in those paths. I feel like maybe the Backup add on botched the sources.xml file somehow?
ah, "no such table 'path'" means it didn't open the database correctly, or the correct database - addon is not working

the 'path' table definitely exists in all the kodi versions i have ever seen (and your kodi would be broken if it didn't)
Not sure if this will help but I set VDC to Enable Debug to Koid debug log. Now the kodi debug log does have more info and does seem to indicate some SQL errors

huvohesuvi.kodi (paste)

I feel like one of the XML files indicates that my MyVideos DB file is version 117 but I deleted that as I read in another post that the only version you need is 121. You can see the below lines starting at line 3177 on the log but my advancesettings.xml doesn't indicate a specific database version.

2023-08-19 12:44:31.416 T:3286 debug <general>: Video Database Cleaner: looking in advancedsettings for videodatabase info
2023-08-19 12:44:31.417 T:3286 debug <general>: Video Database Cleaner: Checking for local database MyVideos119
2023-08-19 12:44:31.417 T:3286 debug <general>: Video Database Cleaner: Checking for local database MyVideos118
2023-08-19 12:44:31.417 T:3286 debug <general>: Video Database Cleaner: Checking for local database MyVideos117
2023-08-19 12:44:31.418 T:3286 debug <general>: Video Database Cleaner: Database name is MyVideos117
(2023-08-19, 19:16)junitodx Wrote: I feel like one of the XML files indicates that my MyVideos DB file is version 117 but I deleted that as I read in another post that the only version you need is 121. You can see the below lines starting at line 3177 on the log but my advancesettings.xml doesn't indicate a specific database version.

yes current version is 121 - https://kodi.wiki/view/Databases

the developer has set max 119 - https://github.com/klyco/script.database...ult.py#L45

so it has not been updated to work with nexus, you may be able to change that max but i would not trust it knows what it should be doing if it has not been updated

use the selective cleaner i mentioned above
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Database Cleaner add-on5