Release WeatherNation TV
Updated version for Matrix now available.

WeatherNation TV - Matrix Version 2021.09.26

If you have any issues with the add-on, enable the log notices in the add-on settings, and post a link to a full, unedited debug log (wiki)

WeatherNation TV is an American broadcast, digital streaming, cable and satellite television network that is owned by WeatherNation, Inc. The network broadcasts weather forecasts and weather-related news, including periodic coverage of severe and tropical weather events, as well as local weather segments.

The add-on provides access to the live stream (720), as well as weather news and regional forecast videos (1080).

WeatherNation TV - v 0.0.7

I've tested on Linux (Ubuntu 12.04 & Lubuntu 14.04), Mac OS (Lion), and Android (Lollipop), running Gotham, Helix, and Isengard, and experienced no issues.

If you have any issues with the add-on, please post a log (wiki).
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
Firefox download fails with message "Blocked: can contain a virus or spyware".

False positive?
(2016-05-02, 13:27)Eye in the sky Wrote: Firefox download fails with message "Blocked: can contain a virus or spyware".

False positive?

That would be my guess, as I just downloaded it here at work on Firefox without issue.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
This a great addon, I used to get it years ago on C-Band. Thanks loads.
Another great addon if someone could get it is eScapes tv, it shows different landscapes and plays music.
Anyway thanks again.
Not working anymore for me. Anyone else?
(2016-11-14, 00:06)rocko Wrote: Not working anymore for me. Anyone else?

Is the live stream working for you? It still works for me, but all of the forecast videos have disappeared. They've made some changes to the website and moved things around. I'll look into it and push out an update as soon as I figure out where things are located now.
An updated version is now available that should fix issues caused by the recent website changes. Please download from the first post.

Thanks MetalChris, I really appreciate you fixing this, it works great now.

There is another video addon I would like to see someone make. It is eScapes, they play scenic videos with music in the background.
Maybe you could look at this if you have time.

Thanks Rocko
WeatherNation Live is down again. The videos play ok

Thanks
(2016-12-02, 05:50)rocko Wrote: WeatherNation Live is down again. The videos play ok

Thanks

Yes, same here... :-(
(2016-12-02, 21:05)mrsfixit Wrote:
(2016-12-02, 05:50)rocko Wrote: WeatherNation Live is down again. The videos play ok

Thanks

Geez, I wish they'd stop changing the website! Wink

Updated version is now available that should fix the live stream. Please download from the first post.

(2016-11-15, 21:35)rocko Wrote: There is another video addon I would like to see someone make. It is eScapes, they play scenic videos with music in the background.
Maybe you could look at this if you have time.

Thanks Rocko

I've looked at this site, and most of their content is hosted on Youtube or Vimeo. There are add-ons available for those sites that could be used to view the eScapes content. It seems as though Google is constantly monkeying with the Youtube API, and I'm hesitant to make an add-on that depends on it. Thanks for the suggestion though, it does look like some interesting content, and I may look into it in the future.
I posted yesterday but it didn't go thru for some reason. Anyway thanks for the quick fix, really appreciated.
Also thanks for looking at eScapes, I used to get it when I had a big satellite dish.
(2016-12-03, 01:20)MetalChris Wrote:
(2016-12-02, 21:05)mrsfixit Wrote:

Thanks

Geez, I wish they'd stop changing the website! Wink

Updated version is now available that should fix the live stream.

Thank you! Working well now. :-)
WeatherNation live is down again on my RPi's in LibreElec Jarvis.

Same problem as before- the videos play, but the live stream is not working at all.

Thank you for your help, and a Happy New Year to you. :-)
(2016-12-28, 21:11)mrsfixit Wrote: WeatherNation live is down again on my RPi's in LibreElec Jarvis.

Same problem as before- the videos play, but the live stream is not working at all.

Thank you for your help, and a Happy New Year to you. :-)

Wow, they've been busy moving stuff around again! I wish they could at least send me an email and let me know. Wink

The live stream should be working again. Download below, or update from my repo.

WeatherNation TV - v 0.0.7

If you have any issues with the add-on, please post a link to a log (wiki).

Happy New Year!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeatherNation TV0