• 11(current)
Release [CLOSED] SexyCirrus 3.4.X - Gaming & Media Expansion for Cirrus Extended
(2017-06-07, 11:13)Turnspit Wrote: Just switched over to Arctic Zephyr+ to give my Kodi an upgrade to 17.3 and a modern, clean look - Cirrus didn't age very will IMHO (it was my number 1 to go Skin for many many years). Your new screens look very promising and nice though, looking forward to any updates to Cirrus / Sexy Cirrus! :-)

You're not wrong. Cirrus' aesthetic became long in the tooth some time ago. Wink

KODser has done great work with Zephyr Plus and probably is the best AEL supported skin out there presently.

That being said, when the new version of "Cirrus" hits, it'll hopefully lure you back. Much time has been spent on boosting the versatility to completely new levels, like SexyCirrus on steroids. The other collaborators have to exercise much patience with me as well because I keep implementing new ideas instead of just wrapping everything up. Tongue

Ah! The end result will be worth it. Project is far from dead. Wink
Maybe please release something? and then work on implementing new things?
pretty please. Smile
Hi Rufoo is it possible to get a Live DVD Background?
The same as here:

Or Fake CD Arts for series
Any update?
Next weekend. We go for the 'Blue Beta'. Watch this space. Big Grin
Is skin gonna be for 17
(2017-07-01, 11:13)Jay19802005 Wrote: Is skin gonna be for 17

Yes, this is for Krypton.
Can it be installed yet or no...i looked at first page but I seen 16
(2017-07-01, 23:13)Jay19802005 Wrote: Can it be installed yet or no...i looked at first page but I seen 16

SexyCirrus, which is what is offered in this thread, is an expansion for Cirrus Extended and both SexyCirrus / Cirrus Extended are for Kodi 16 (Jarvis).

The upcoming 'Blue Beta' release is for Krypton 17 and is the "spiritual successor" to Cirrus.
Ok Thanks
(2017-07-01, 05:22)Rufoo Wrote: Next weekend. We go for the 'Blue Beta'. Watch this space. Big Grin

? Smile

Big GrinLaugh
Any progress mate?
Will it Be full "Advanced Emulator Launcher supported" ?
Blue beta?....
rufio hasnt visited the forums since july 24th Sad
we miss you/ come back to us
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] SexyCirrus 3.4.X - Gaming & Media Expansion for Cirrus Extended1