• 12(current)
Release [CLOSED] SexyCirrus 3.4.X - Gaming & Media Expansion for Cirrus Extended
dead?
how about some updates for Advanced Launcher ?
a steam scraper with all "tags" and all other information from a game + metacritic and all the other stuff will be awesome just put THE STEAM LOOKLiKE in KODi Big Grin
He hasn't been to kodi in like 3-4 months. He has given up on the project I think
Patience gentleman, patience.

Sent from my SC-02G
Been a rough little patch in life recently, so apologies for the silence. But I'm now back in action and ready to get back into it all. So no, the project is not dead. Not whilst I'm still alive. Wink
(2017-09-27, 04:07)Rufoo Wrote: Been a rough little patch in life recently, so apologies for the silence. But I'm now back in action and ready to get back into it all. So no, the project is not dead. Not whilst I'm still alive. Wink

glad we've ya Back Bro Big Grin
(2017-09-27, 04:07)Rufoo Wrote: Been a rough little patch in life recently, so apologies for the silence. But I'm now back in action and ready to get back into it all. So no, the project is not dead. Not whilst I'm still alive. Wink

I may not know you but I'm a fan of cirrus and have been following the thread. I was genuinely worried something happened to you. Thanks for checking in, hope things are going better. Looking forward to the update whenever you find the time.
any updates?.....
Any chance we could even get a beta or something? Im stuck on Kodi 16 because I really dont like any of the current actively maintained themes. Cirris Extended is the only theme I've ever used for kodi but I hate being stuck on such an old version of Kodi.

Finally two people are maintaining good Netflix addons but one only works on Kodi 18 which is still in beta so i wasnt expecting to see the theme updated to that yet but the other simpler one that uses a browser for playback only works on kodi 17. Id hate to have to settle for a crappier theme but it's killing me being stuck on 16!!!
A while ago I had a bunch of stuff nicked, hence the delay, as I had to rebuild certain views. But an open alpha will be published this weekend. There will still be lingering pieces of Cirrus in there.
Fixing up some minor elements and will post in the next day, hopefully tonight. Smile
(2017-12-11, 05:29)Rufoo Wrote: Fixing up some minor elements and will post in the next day, hopefully tonight. Smile

Yessss hopefully tonight 👍👍👍👍 looking forward to it. Love your work
This thread is now closed. The SexyCirrus project has merged with Cirrus to create something new...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=325378
Hello Rufoo

I have closed the thread for you. Let me know if you decide to re-open it.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] SexyCirrus 3.4.X - Gaming & Media Expansion for Cirrus Extended1