•  Previous
  • 12(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Release - SexyCirrus 3.4.X - Gaming & Media Expansion for Cirrus Extended
dead?
how about some updates for Advanced Launcher ?
a steam scraper with all "tags" and all other information from a game + metacritic and all the other stuff will be awesome just put THE STEAM LOOKLiKE in KODi Big Grin
He hasn't been to kodi in like 3-4 months. He has given up on the project I think
Patience gentleman, patience.​
Been a rough little patch in life recently, so apologies for the silence. But I'm now back in action and ready to get back into it all. So no, the project is not dead. Not whilst I'm still alive. Wink
(2017-09-27, 04:07)Rufoo Wrote: Been a rough little patch in life recently, so apologies for the silence. But I'm now back in action and ready to get back into it all. So no, the project is not dead. Not whilst I'm still alive. Wink

glad we've ya Back Bro Big Grin
(2017-09-27, 04:07)Rufoo Wrote: Been a rough little patch in life recently, so apologies for the silence. But I'm now back in action and ready to get back into it all. So no, the project is not dead. Not whilst I'm still alive. Wink

I may not know you but I'm a fan of cirrus and have been following the thread. I was genuinely worried something happened to you. Thanks for checking in, hope things are going better. Looking forward to the update whenever you find the time.
any updates?.....
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SexyCirrus 3.4.X - Gaming & Media Expansion for Cirrus Extended51