Titan- Change Logo on header
I am trying to change the logo on the top left of the screen, when i go to "use custom path for studio logo images" in general settings. I click on it browse for images but its says there are no images anywehere on pc.

I have tried .png and .jpg also different sizes of images and different names of images such as logo,icon,koid-logo etc but cant find them.
The file picker will only show locations that you have added as sources to the file manager, this is the default Kodi behaviour.

Open File Manager and just add some locations as source on your system.
I put all the images in userdata and made a sub folder called backgrounds. Still nothing
Did you add the sources to the file manager like I said ?
Yeah i added two sources my website and another repo, but still have no idea what im doing wrong
(2016-05-03, 20:40)Meldy Wrote: I am trying to change the logo on the top left of the screen, when i go to "use custom path for studio logo images" in general settings. I click on it browse for images but its says there are no images anywehere on pc.

I have tried .png and .jpg also different sizes of images and different names of images such as logo,icon,koid-logo etc but cant find them.

You are using this
Which is for studio logos and expects you to put in a path to a folder not a direct link to an image

You need this
It's just above the first setting in the "Settings for header" bit
Yeah i have tried that too, but it doesnt turn on it makes the noise that i have click it but nothing happens
This is what should happen when you click it

If it doesn't something is broken
Think its cause im using verison 3.6.59?
Updated to the newest titan skin from the beta repo and now works perfect
EDIT: Nevermind. I found my answer.
sorry to jump in on this thread, i'm fairly new at doing my own build so i do apologise. If i set a source for the logo will the skin set it to a special://?

I want to change it to my own logo so im guessing in "add source" i find the file location on my drive, but do i need to change an xml file to direct it to special for when i transfer to my phone/tv box?
(2016-05-16, 10:57)ctomo Wrote: sorry to jump in on this thread, i'm fairly new at doing my own build so i do apologise. If i set a source for the logo will the skin set it to a special://?

I want to change it to my own logo so im guessing in "add source" i find the file location on my drive, but do i need to change an xml file to direct it to special for when i transfer to my phone/tv box?

No, the skin will save the image in the skin config folder using a special:// path
I know I can use the switcher in the General Skin Settings..  but where is the stock default kodi.png saved if I wanted to change it at the root level
still looking for an answer to this

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan- Change Logo on header0