Studio Logo Problems
Well, you probably shouldn't have deleted the duplicates as they are there for a reason: there is no proper naming convention so some TV channels/studios are displayed with different names across the world.
(2016-09-13, 22:39)marcelveldt Wrote: Well, you probably shouldn't have deleted the duplicates as they are there for a reason: there is no proper naming convention so some TV channels/studios are displayed with different names across the world.

Ok but why has no one commented on it or accepted any changes. Is there a thread for the studio logo pack??
hey bro first off mate wanna says titan is a awesome skin. I have a few questions bud I modded wdlxtv etc in past and made some work. I'm starting to customize the titan set up. I have a few problems bud and since it's your skin who Better then to ask haha. I have many missing studio icons. Youtube Red etc so I made then and added them. Nothing happened. I used the texture tool to add new logos with correct studio name e.g. (us) or whatever. So they wouldn't show up. I did a fresh install and then rebuild the library and they did? Problem is now that I've added a few more they won't show but I know they work because other skins are displaying them. Can you help bud explain why they don't show up on titan. I've checked the db files and all seem linked to correct path and studio etc. I have a lot I'm have to make so if you could help me brother would be much appreciated. I'm using kodi 18 alpha 1 and titan beta for Leia. I took the original studio pack colored icon and rezipped and then tried installing again. Other skins show it not titan though?. When the metadata is formed for the video TV show if that logo didn't exist at that time when scrpped in the resources texture file does that become the default for that set shows metadata? it's like it won't show because it never seen it to start with before the logo was made and added? cheers brotha. once again great them. One thing I have a suggestion is with the views add another like confluence 3planel info with the banners being the select show on the left side. I feel titan would benefit from this. Once again awesome theme buddy and any help would be awesome I'm using the latest titan from your repo.
hey buddy so an update as strange as it is. When using the colored studio icon add on the new file added won't show? but if I install all white and then put the texture from color into the white resources it shows the logo I made in color but other studio icons that displayed before don't display ? any ideas bud do I have to add xml or anything ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Studio Logo Problems0