Accessing Add-ons Directly
Hi. Really liking this build.

I'm trying to access my add-ons directly. When I click on Addons in the System submenu>My Addons>Video Addons>then instead of the addon opening, a page now appears. The page is the one that provides a list on the left side saying..Configure, Update, Auto-Update, Open...I would like to access the add-ons directly. Any ideas as to why this is happening? Appreciate it.
Try accessing your video addons through the video library, not the addon browser.

Sent from my Nexus 6
(2016-05-08, 15:37)deals2c Wrote: Hi. Really liking this build.

I'm trying to access my add-ons directly. When I click on Addons in the System submenu>My Addons>Video Addons>then instead of the addon opening, a page now appears. The page is the one that provides a list on the left side saying..Configure, Update, Auto-Update, Open...I would like to access the add-ons directly. Any ideas as to why this is happening? Appreciate it.

The same thing happens to me, but I think is the Add-ons not Mimic skin. For example I have showcase view, but with some Add-ons i can only see view or thumbnails mode and the same thing happenen with all the skins I have tried..
- Beelink R89 RK3288.
- FTMC-16.1 Unofficial Fork.
- CUSTOM ROM: Wasser-Marschmallow-V4.0.1.0
Click addons in the Videos submenu, not the System submenu.

You can also create a custom item in the home bar and point it to video addons. You can also set the widget for that item to point to addons, as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Accessing Add-ons Directly1