Missing Widgets after upgrade to 15.2 Isengard
(2016-05-26, 22:46)Gade Wrote: Hi Tonkapug.

Welcome back!

Sorry I haven't reported back - I'm currently extremely busy.

I'll look into the issue and your log as soon as possible Wink

Cheers
Gade

Hey...i thought i lost you lol

No rush at all, its only a minor issue. I'm actually flying out to work Sunday or Monday and won't be back for 3 weeks and I work in a remote location so internet access is limited. I can manage to view any solutions you may have but will unfortunately not be able to apply them until i return Sad Sorry about that
Hi Gade,

I have returned home and decided to mess with this a bit more. FYI i managed to install your repository (V1.0.4). In order for me to do this i had to change my skin to Confluence and then reboot. Once rebooted i was able to install! I tried to install before a reboot but no go. I found this out because i was trying to install another repository and this was how i got it to work. I also installed two more in this way. Strangely enough i had to use the Confluence skin each time and reboot right after i changed to that skin. But sadly, it has not fixed my issue with the widgets. I still only have "Recently added" & "In Progress".

I also tried hiding "Now Playing" & "In Cinemas" and rebooting. But still they did not show up? I hope this helps in some way and I give up until you give further advice.

Thanks
Tonka
Hi Tonka.

Sorry about first answering now.

I don't have an installation of Isengard anywhere, so there's really no way for me to test this out.

The code for loading the widgets are the same for Isengard and Jarvis. And the widgets on Jarvis runs smoothly and without any issues.

If you're on OpenELEC, I strongly recommend you to switch to LibreELEC instead. Support there are much faster and Jarvis + Krypton Alpha is supported. You can still update both Kodi and add-ons automatically from within Kodi. To my knowledge OpenELEC is not developed anymore.

Cheers
Gade
Just milhouse will not support OE anymore. the problem is the main developer of OE.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Widgets after upgrade to 15.2 Isengard0