Req Settings
Settings is removed from the home screen when added to the Quit menu. Would it be possible to have Settings on the home screen and the Quit menu at the same time? This set up might have been helpful for accessing Settings directly from the Quit menu when the home screen went blank after the Amber 2.2.6 update, though not entirely sure.

Settings displayed on home screen.

Add Settings to Quit menu.

Settings is removed from the home screen after its addition to the Quit menu.
Hi, yes this is something I've added to my krypton branch, I can back port to Jarvis if you think it will be useful. The home menu entry will be managed in the same way as all other home menu options with the quit menu setting just managing the quit menu.
(2016-05-10, 18:03)joethepartylion Wrote: Hi, yes this is something I've added to my krypton branch, I can back port to Jarvis if you think it will be useful. The home menu entry will be managed in the same way as all other home menu options with the quit menu setting just managing the quit menu.
Thanks! Backporting it to Jarvis would be great to have. Not sure if you are following the issues associated with Android on Kodi. It's getting ugly by the minute with all the Dev infighting over it. I currently use SPMC and it's developer is not even sure he will update to Krypton which is a sad state of affairs. It is important to have as many features available make it to Jarvis. I may have to consider another OS for use if Kodi does not straighten out the Android situation going forward. It just that SPMC works flawlessly on the Fire TV and I'd hate to have to leave it over this.
OK, I've made the changes to the JTweaks5 branch in my repo if you want to try them out

https://github.com/joethepartylion/skin....e/JTweaks5
(2016-05-12, 12:13)joethepartylion Wrote: OK, I've made the changes to the JTweaks5 branch in my repo if you want to try them out
Settings can now be set in both the Quit menu and home screen at the same time. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Settings0