Music Video Scraping and TADB at launch
Hi,

I have a popup that alert me audio that scrap can't be proceed from the AudioDB but :
1. I'm not using AudioDB anymore
2. I didn't set music scrap at launch

Here is the log.

Thanks
Nemrod
Hi,

I've checked, again, no idea...

Nemrod
Hi,

Anyone can help me ?

Nemrod
hi,

Is there another way to get some help ?

Nemrod
Hi,

Is there a way to log a ticket ?
I don't know much about the music side. Maybe a forum mod will move this thread to the new music help forum.
Done
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Must be early, took me quite a while to realise that "scrap" was actually "scrape" Wink

The log shows a failed attempt to use TADB music video scraper for 'France 2 - Taratata 100% live - 25-03'.

I'm not familiar with scraping music videos, but I will edit the title of this thread to maybe attract help from those that are.
Thanks !

So, i disable scraping for this source but i don't understand the problem.
1.) Make sure you are using this scraper for music videos http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2253950 I believe it comes no longer preinstalled with kodi.

2.) The music video scraper will only work with the following naming of the files: Artist - song name.extension. For example "The Beatles - Get Back.mp4"

In your case I would try "France 2 - Taratata.mp4". Instead of mp4 you can of course use the file extension your file has. Looking through theaudiodb however the artist "France 2" does not exist. So there will be no result. You could however register at the audiodb, add the artist and albums and then you will get a result from the scraper for your musicvideo.

Is "France 2" the artist? There is also no entry of that name at musibrainz, which is curious (while not impossible).

If that video is a video with neither an entry at theaudiodb nor musicbrainz, the only way to add it to the library is by using an nfo file. http://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/musicvideos

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Video Scraping and TADB at launch0