wisler is on Twitter
I like to announce that I created a Twitter account and I plan to create tweets about latest news about my open source projects and of course about AudioDSP development.

I guess that Twitter is not so time consuming as writing forum post and blog posts. Furthermore it's a nice platform to share informations in shorter time intervals and it's better for the users than watching in my Github account. I hope the community will like it.Blush
So feel free to follow me on Twitter, if you want to know about the latest news about AudioDSP.

Here is a short summery current projects that I work on:
  • asplib_playground, a small testing framework for my signal processing library, which is used by used by adsp.biquad.filters to create an EQ. The work on this project is almost done and the next step is to debug my spectrum post processing module with this framework.
  • Finishing asplib V1.0. This version will contain a new CMake structure, a generic FFT implementation with a factory pattern and a fully customizable module for spectrum post processing. It can be used by new or existing audio visualizations add-ons to properly draw frequency animations. The first add-on, which uses this module will be visualizations.pictureit.
  • Helping to integrate my spectrum post processing module into visualization.picureit.
  • adsp.template, another framework that handles almost of the AudioDSP API and you can focus on signal processing algorithms and your user interface. Furthore it will help you to manage your add-on settings and enables parameter changes over an TCP interface. The interface is more for myself and will help to faster develop new kind of AudioDSP add-ons. I also plan to create some basic addons like mixers, channel remappers and volume controls with this framework to show how to implement new modes. For this project I will need many testers, because I plan to release the framework for all platforms that Kodi supports and afterwards deploy them with Travis CI and AppVeyor. So on any change that will be stable the services will trigger a build of the addons and hopefully you can download them from an FTP with Kodi or install them manualy.
    I guess after the release of the framework new add-ons will be realesed in shorter time intervalls, because you only have to implement the algorithms and the corresponding user interface.

So far I hope the community gets a good overview.

If you have questions feel free to ask, but please stop asking when something is finished. You will know when you watch on Twitter or in this sub forum Wink
Latest news about AudioDSP and my libraries is available on Twitter.

Developers can follow me on Github.
A good way to show what your working on. Thanks. Wish I knew c++ to help out. Too many people just think about the the video but audio I find is more important. With adsp, my pc with just amps has the has the options that only high end receiver has. My pc is a all-in-one video and audio receiver just built a amp that connects to 7.1 pc out put.

Less is more.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
Thanks,

great that you like it. Hopefully others will also benefit from it.

It's never to late to learn C/C++, I guess everyone started with Hello World. Big Grin

Quote:With adsp, my pc with just amps has the has the options that only high end receiver has.

That's one of my major goals Blush
Latest news about AudioDSP and my libraries is available on Twitter.

Developers can follow me on Github.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
wisler is on Twitter0