Golf Channel stops playing
The Golf Channel HD plays fine, great quality, no buffering but just randomly stops playing all the time, can go 5 minutes then quits, or after 20 seconds and just closes/quits. Ideas? I am using a VPN, even connected to the VPN I have 30ms pings and 150-200mbit connection (have gigabit fiber connection).

Thanks all
Debug Log, Type of system, Version of Kodi? Need those for more info.
(2016-05-14, 17:35)huizingajm Wrote: Debug Log, Type of system, Version of Kodi? Need those for more info.

sorry, its an i7 3770k system, gtx 970 video, 16.1, will have to get logs, its on another system than what I am on now.
(2016-05-14, 17:18)ShuhDonk Wrote: The Golf Channel HD plays fine, great quality, no buffering but just randomly stops playing all the time, can go 5 minutes then quits, or after 20 seconds and just closes/quits. Ideas? I am using a VPN, even connected to the VPN I have 30ms pings and 150-200mbit connection (have gigabit fiber connection).

Thanks all
Since your post, I left the Golf channel HD (from NBCSN add-on) on to test and it has been going on for 10 minutes without interruption.
Maybe try to capture the issue in a debug log (wiki) ?
(2016-05-14, 17:36)OTinley Wrote:
(2016-05-14, 17:18)ShuhDonk Wrote: The Golf Channel HD plays fine, great quality, no buffering but just randomly stops playing all the time, can go 5 minutes then quits, or after 20 seconds and just closes/quits. Ideas? I am using a VPN, even connected to the VPN I have 30ms pings and 150-200mbit connection (have gigabit fiber connection).

Thanks all
Since your post, I left the Golf channel HD (from NBCSN add-on) on to test and it has been going on for 10 minutes without interruption.
Maybe try to capture the issue in a debug log (wiki) ?

Okay, I just turned on debugging, have it streaming right now, once it quits I will get the log, just include the kodi.log file? Anything in the log that is private I need to remove?

thanks guys
Yes,edit out any personal info/password and post it on pastebin.com.
Do not post the whole log here as it bogs down the search.
Also you want want to continue on the proper thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=207159 in order to get the developer's attention.
Okay, I am not seeing any user/pw in the log.. if I missed it let me know please. Smile

Here is the log, golf ran for maybe 2 minutes before quitting this time.

http://xbmclogs.com/piar6gvkx
(2016-05-14, 17:50)ShuhDonk Wrote: Okay, I am not seeing any user/pw in the log.. if I missed it let me know please. Smile

Here is the log, golf ran for maybe 2 minutes before quitting this time.

http://xbmclogs.com/plxyhnhnj
Sigh.. Your log contains banned add-ons (wiki).
Okay, I will restream it from nbc addon and repost log.. same stream isn't it?
We don't support any installation contaminated with banned add-ons (wiki), regardless of whether they appear to influence the issue or not.

If you want any support here, all such add-ons need to be removed completely from your system and a clean log posted.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Golf Channel stops playing0