Solved Rename Addon Browser folder name in core
Not sure where the folder names are defined in core, but wouldn't it make more sense for this folder name to be "Addon Browser" or something similar? Instead of "Install from repository", which is just one of the items. Thanks for considering.

Edit: Also noticed that the window name "musicinformation" still seems to point to DialogAlbumInfo.xml, which no longer exists. Should point to DialogMusicInfo.xml.
I pull request : https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/9819

For "musicinformation" where do you see that ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Skin debugging -

I haven't been able to get Window.IsVisible(musicinformation) to work. Instead, I've been using Window.IsVisible(DialogMusicInfo.xml). Will test again with the latest nightly.

Sent from my Nexus 6
My pull request have been merged Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks Guilouz!

Sent from my Nexus 6
(2016-05-16, 19:08)braz Wrote: I haven't been able to get Window.IsVisible(musicinformation) to work. Instead, I've been using Window.IsVisible(DialogMusicInfo.xml). Will test again with the latest nightly.

Sent from my Nexus 6
Just tested again, Window.IsVisible(musicinformation) does not work in the latest nightlies. Window.IsVisible(DialogMusicInfo.xml) is my workaround for now...
(2016-05-24, 02:20)braz Wrote: Just tested again, Window.IsVisible(musicinformation) does not work in the latest nightlies.

can't reproduce, works fine on my end
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-05-26, 16:03)ronie Wrote:
(2016-05-24, 02:20)braz Wrote: Just tested again, Window.IsVisible(musicinformation) does not work in the latest nightlies.

can't reproduce, works fine on my end
Thanks, I can confirm it's working for me now too.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rename Addon Browser folder name in core0