[split] XBMC4STB (XBMC for set top boxes)
Old. old. old STB, PrismCube Ruby with XBMC4STB uses Gotham 13.2 and all the major movie addons are incompatible ("Dependencies not met")... I mean, even YouTube is NOT working... No torrent downloader/player can start etc. etc.

I wonder if anyone has a clue how this can be improved upon, please... Indigo > Read logs > try to put in those missing files?

I also hear Python stuff might be missing: "(One ought to) install python-requests"...

Uhhhh... Any clues, please?
For starters, create your own thread if you have a specific Kodi problem, do not simply 'hijack' other topic threads.

Secondly, "Indigo" is on Kodi's list of banned addons (wiki), so any support referring to systems with that type of addons installed will not be given on this forum. You will have to seek support elsewhere.

Thirdly, XBMC 13.2 is already prehistoric by now. How about getting a much more recent version of Kodi instead? Perhaps today's released new Raspberry Pi 3B+ is an option for you.
In addition XBMC4STB would have been an unofficial fork done by the Sat box manufacturer and has absolutely nothing to do with us.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] XBMC4STB (XBMC for set top boxes)0