v17 CCM Phoenix for Krypton

CCM Phoenix is a new Confluence MOD for Kodi Krypton. Can be installed using CCM Repo

NB: Only for recent nightly versions of Kodi v.17

CCM-Phoenix is currently in Alpha Stage with a lot of work still to be completed, However it is capable of being run as a Skin for Kodi Krypton

Have Fun
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Oh, interesting... and nice to see you back of course Mudislander Nod

I'm not sure if it's appropriate but could the workload maybe be eased if you and Helly (Xonfluence skin) combined efforts?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
I've tried that before with others and it's complicated Wink if Helly wants to carry Xonfluence forward to Krypton then he must go for it. A while back Mad Max, Space Monkey and myself all had Confluence Mod's at the same time, people just use the one they prefer. Even with a similar starting point Mods tend to move further and further away from each other over time.

Initial version released as per post #1 NB! this release is only for those who want to help finding bugs and for recent nightly versions of Krypton.

Well dynamic widgets are an epic failure!! Main menu battles to load, so will go back to service.skin.widgets for the common recent/random/recommended stuff

Edit Found this issue with Kodi which does describe my problem. Good to know CCM Phoenix is not the only skin with this issue.

Updated Repo with version 1.0.5. Still lots to-do but skin Installs on Krypton and already has quite a few user settings.

Would like to hear of any bugs, there must be a couple lurking around - especially with the custom widgets.

On a side note - How many people actually try run a skin (any skin) in 3D. Bit difficult to include when you don't have a 3D Display Smile

Thinking of re-naming this to CCM-DampSquib Wink Uploaded screenshot to initial post and updated MOD to 1.1.0 due to new dependencies and defaults.

Welcome back Mudlslander. CCM is still my favourite skin of all time.
No issues so far.
Thanks.
@Zpeedy Thanks, slowly getting back into it !

Updated repo this morning with v1.1.1 - couple of bugfixes

This version of CCM will be a little different, couple of reasons - I don't have my fat boy media center anymore. I now run kodi on a Pi with LibreELEC and also a lousy T8-AML-V3s Android box I got conned into buying. And of course there's Xonfluence which we need to move away from Wink

Stole some stuff from Hybrid - Extended info panel for widgets on Home screen, Top status bar in media views and watched checkmarks.
Screenies in post #2

Not sure if something is broken. Updated to latest nightly and now when attempting to change anything in the skin, options menu pops up however, all the buttons are blank?
Same experience here
Raspberry Pi4 (2x), Raspberry Pi5
Kodi Omega Beta2, Aeon MQ9 Mod-1.0.9
Actually this has happened on my Rasberry Pi, but not the Android box or the Windoze machine. Will look into it, sounds a bit like "case" sensitive problems.

Edit Fixed and uploaded to repo.

Another Bugfix to fix the last Bugfix Wink uploaded v1.2.3

Added "Cast Panel" from phil65's excelent script "script.extendedinfo" to Movies InfoMedia 2 view screenie in Post#2

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM Phoenix for Krypton2