v17 CCM Phoenix for Krypton
Problem solved on Raspberry Pi . Thanks for the service!
Raspberry Pi4 (2x), Raspberry Pi5
Kodi Omega Beta2, Aeon MQ9 Mod-1.0.9
Works a treat - thanks Mudislander
Hello Mudislander, since the 0731 built from Milhouse the library settings doesn't 'open' anymore. I saw this change in the nightly build: "Reorganise Library Settings (now called Media Settings)". Can you fix this?
Raspberry Pi4 (2x), Raspberry Pi5
Kodi Omega Beta2, Aeon MQ9 Mod-1.0.9
Actually a couple of things need updating, Hopefully will have time this weekend.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Quick question - not sure if it is Kodi or skin related. I customize the settings and take the option to reload the skin when asked, However, on a reboot, the customizations are lost and skin is reset to default.

Am I doing something wrong?
Hmm, settings should get saved when re-loading skin.

Try changing to a different skin after making changes in CCM and before rebooting.

I highly doubt the problem would be lack of drive space or permissions but it's also worth checking.

Does Kodi exit and reboot cleanly ? it would be advisable to check your log file.for any issues.

Mudi,
Installed today on a clean Kodi 17..
Will be running with it and let you know how it all goes..

It's on the new Asrock mini 110 with a i5 6400 and 16gigs so it's got plenty of push to play with..
Let me know if you need any testing done..and I can be a guinea pig for ya..

I am going to pull up the old art work from a few years ago from ccm that you did as I am a but old school and had a good set of screens going..

Thanks for putting the time in in a new build..
That worked - made changes which were still there after a reboot and after a power-cycle. I am starting to wonder whether using the nightlies might be causing the problem. As I only update my setup once a week, I will let you know whether that is the cause in a few days. Thanks for the info MudIslander
(2016-08-17, 14:37)dgcruzing Wrote: Mudi,
Installed today on a clean Kodi 17..
Will be running with it and let you know how it all goes..

It's on the new Asrock mini 110 with a i5 6400 and 16gigs so it's got plenty of push to play with..
Let me know if you need any testing done..and I can be a guinea pig for ya..

I am going to pull up the old art work from a few years ago from ccm that you did as I am a but old school and had a good set of screens going..

Thanks for putting the time in in a new build..

Still have a few issues that need fixing, time is a little short ATM but ripping CCM apart to include a few MOD's from other skins that I like..

Out of interest which old CCM are you looking at?

Let me get back to you a little later on that as I have to go I into some old back ups and look for old directory files.. I am saying 3-4 years ago now..[WINKING FACE]

Know the feeling of no time.
The new box turned up this week and had to put all the goodies into it..plus I am doing a migration of a Bitnami/AWS Moodle site of courses to a new cloud server. So it's up until late doing some backend coding and course development to make it all pretty.

So I understand how it is even to make skin themes.. it takes me days to set it up right and that's not even doing the any coding like you have to do to present us a front end to play with..

my hat's off to you..
Quick update - after 2 days, it removed all the customizations again and I am back to square one. However, I think I have managed to isolate the cause. It is neither skin nor app related.

According to the logs, my system is unable to find the skin settings. I assume that should this occur, the skin will just reload the default settings? Is this the case, MudIslander? If so, I need to look elsewhere for a solution.
MudI, when I make customisations to the skin. Which file stores those changes?
(2016-08-22, 07:36)Zpeedy Wrote: MudI, when I make customisations to the skin. Which file stores those changes?

I've not got Kodi in front of me as I'm at work so do not want to quote a definite path but -

Its the file named "settings.xml" in the folder named "skin.ccm.phoenix" in your userdata folder. Not the skin folder in the "addons" directory.

Also in your previous post - Yes if CCM cannot find/read the settings file it will revert to it's defaults.

Thanks. I managed to find the file. I suspect it might be my setup that is the problem. To keep as much space for data, I use a USB stick for the root directory including home. Sometimes it finds the file and sometimes not. Possibly the stick is not 100%. I am going to rebuild using the hard disks only.
Hi - I think your skin is no longer downloadable from dropbox.

ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7309....6.zip.md5

ERROR: Open - failed to open source <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73099168/xbmc.repo.ccm/skin.ccm.phoenix/skin.ccm.phoenix-1.2.6.zip.md5

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM Phoenix for Krypton2