• 43(current)
Release Mimic 5.x for Krypton
(2017-05-06, 13:06)SSorcereRR Wrote: Is there an issue with the lyrics feature from manfeed? After playing a song, if I press backspace to get rid of the info box at the bottom the lyrics disappear instead of the infobox.

After the lyrics are shown, I cannot then press "enter" to show the navigation buttons at the top, I have to roll the mouse for them to appear.

And if I go into the playlist the navigation buttons still appear on top of the playlist overlapping the top header.

Is it only me or anyone else having the same issue?
That's the way lyrics works, I think you'll find it's the same in other skins.
Thats bizarre, then how do i stop the song if cant bring the navigation button by pressing "enter". It doesnt do anything. Just tested in eminence and the enter buttons seems to be working on it.
(2017-05-06, 17:04)SSorcereRR Wrote: Thats bizarre, then how do i stop the song if cant bring the navigation button by pressing "enter". It doesnt do anything. Just tested in eminence and the enter buttons seems to be working on it.
Lyrics is its own window, so you have to close it before you can do anything else.
Ahh i see, i get it now, its not a natural human reaction behaviour (not wife friendly) i feel but i get it now. Also do you know where are the fonts are stored for manfeed lyrics addon? Would like to change some to my liking.

Also not skin related but do you know why my fanart not showing as a background, its just a black screen, i have scanned the music in library but still nothing, deleted MusicDB and still the same.
(2017-05-06, 17:13)SSorcereRR Wrote: Ahh i see, i get it now, its not a natural human reaction behaviour (not wife friendly) i feel but i get it now. Also do you know where are the fonts are stored for manfeed lyrics addon? Would like to change some to my liking.

Also not skin related but do you know why my fanart not showing as a background, its just a black screen, i have scanned the music in library but still nothing, deleted MusicDB and still the same.
Fonts are stored in the skin's fonts/lyrics folder.

I'm guessing you're using one of the random fanart background options? Those are provided by the skin helper backgrounds script. Try installing the latest from github or Marcelveldt's beta repo if you are having issues.
How do you view the view options section in mimic? I know it's to the left but I can't get it to stay out long enough to make any changes.
(2017-05-08, 20:08)Ondrisel Wrote: How do you view the view options section in mimic? I know it's to the left but I can't get it to stay out long enough to make any changes.
What input device are you using, a mouse? Haven't experienced this before, even when using a mouse.
(2017-05-08, 20:58)braz Wrote:
(2017-05-08, 20:08)Ondrisel Wrote: How do you view the view options section in mimic? I know it's to the left but I can't get it to stay out long enough to make any changes.
What input device are you using, a mouse? Haven't experienced this before, even when using a mouse.

When I use the remote that comes with it, I can't get it to come out at all. When wireless keyboard and push the left key button it comes out but it won't stay out so I can make changes. It goes back in side
(2017-05-08, 21:16)Ondrisel Wrote:
(2017-05-08, 20:58)braz Wrote:

When I use the remote that comes with it, I can't get it to come out at all. When wireless keyboard and push the left key button it comes out but it won't stay out so I can make changes. It goes back in side
What device are you using? May have to check with other users of the same device, sounds more like a device issue. Mimic should work fine with remotes, keyboards, and mice.
(2017-05-08, 21:23)braz Wrote:
(2017-05-08, 21:16)Ondrisel Wrote:
(2017-05-08, 20:58)braz Wrote: What input device are you using, a mouse? Haven't experienced this before, even when using a mouse.

What device are you using? May have to check with other users of the same device, sounds more like a device issue. Mimic should work fine with remotes, keyboards, and mice.

Ok cool. I don't have any problem with any other skin I use. I can get it to work in other skins but I just can get it to work with mimic. I think it may have something to do with the video calibration or the resolution but I'm not sure.
(2017-05-08, 22:31)Ondrisel Wrote:
(2017-05-08, 21:23)braz Wrote:
(2017-05-08, 21:16)Ondrisel Wrote: When I use the remote that comes with it, I can't get it to come out at all. When wireless keyboard and push the left key button it comes out but it won't stay out so I can make changes. It goes back in side

Ok cool. I don't have any problem with any other skin I use. I can get it to work in other skins but I just can get it to work with mimic. I think it may have something to do with the video calibration or the resolution but I'm not sure.
Are you using a non-standard resolution? Mimic only supports 1280x720, 1920x1080, etc.
i use kodi17.1 and skin mimic 5.0.3
how can i show submenu always on
eg:
if i move the movies mainmenu option
show the movives submenu on the movies mainmenu right?

thanks
(2017-05-11, 05:30)Jandylin Wrote: i use kodi17.1 and skin mimic 5.0.3
eg:

thanks
There's no way to do that Mimic 5.x.
(2017-05-11, 05:32)braz Wrote:
eg:

thanks

change method:

can i write a mainmenu in my define in include_menu.xml file
i use kodi 16.1 and mimic3.41 the method is ok

but i move the same code or overwrite the home,include_home,include_menu file.but mimic5.0.3 is no show mainmenu.

or can you conect my skype: jandylam1981

very thanks.
(2017-05-11, 05:44)Jandylin Wrote:
(2017-05-11, 05:32)braz Wrote:
eg:

thanks

change method:

can i write a mainmenu in my define in include_menu.xml file
i use kodi 16.1 and mimic3.41 the method is ok

but i move the same code or overwrite the home,include_home,include_menu file.but mimic5.0.3 is no show mainmenu.

or can you conect my skype: jandylam1981

very thanks.
Sorry, I can't provide support over skype. And you can't copy mimic 4.x files to use with mimic 5.x, that will never work because there are too many differences.
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 5.x for Krypton2