• 48(current)
Release Mimic 5.x for Krypton
TY
Mimic has been the only skin I've used in the last two years and it has been great. Thanks for all that you do Braz.

I recently started using the widget for submenu option you recently implemented. Works perfect.

I am using the vertical home screen. When using the left arrow key, the submenu pops out by design. I no longer need to access the submenu this way. How can I disable?
Just recently started using Leia, and much to my chagrin, the Favourites widget doesn't work.  That is, it shows my Favourites, but clicking on them does nothing.  I have to actually click on the Favourites button itself, and then use Kodi's built-in menu.  That's less than optimal, because it always kicks you back out to the home screen afterwards, and I use Favourites a lot.  Any chance for a fix?
Hi,
i wanna create 2 variables in variable.xml file and wanna give the text under skin settings.
Which code should I use in settings and in which file should I add the codes for settings. Under variable.xml I habe the id wellcome_text
and wanna call it from skin any times. I need only the code for setting window, how can user give the text directly self.

kind regards
hi all,

is there a (reasonably) easy way to get this skin to recognise the new audio-codecs and show the corresponding logos?
Maybe just from the naming convention (example: 10 Cloverfield Lane (2016) (Atmos) )

TiA!

- Erik
Is it possible to change the TV/movie show titles to ClearLogos? I noticed that the Titan skin had custom show logos and I was wondering if you can implement the same change in mimic.
Love Mimic.  Only skin I use.  Just a quick question.  I recently had to rebuild LibreElec 8.2.5 and put Mimic 5.0.3 on it.  Now every time I watch a TV Show, it puts the Episode Title in the top right corner where the weather should be.  It only happens when a TV Show is played.  If a Movie is played, it leaves the date, time and weather showing.  All I want to see in the top right corner is the date, time and weather.  How do I fix this.  Thanks for your help.
(2018-01-03, 13:48)yatoya Wrote: Current look reminds me of Windows 7 areo borders. Borderless in the new trend. Would be great to have big fanarts as menu backgrounds with title nad short plot that can be slided left and right.

Same here. Hate those thumbnail view semitranslucent borders.
Is there at least a way to make them completely transparent?
I mean in what XML file that setting could be?

Another thing. All the views (infowall, etc.) have tiny area for plot, that asks for scrolling, and huge empty spaces for useless fanart.
Are there any addons with good layouts that work with Mimic?

Thanks!
delete
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 5.x for Krypton2