• 4(current)
Release Mimic 5.x for Krypton
(2016-06-10, 16:23)stueeey Wrote: @braz - realise you did some tweaks to the Set views recently (now working much better) ...just wondering if its possible to enable the Overview (plot) with mimic when viewing sets?

My setup, currently just denotes the set title, I'm fairly sure that other skins can denote the Overview's that are scraped from TMdb etc.

thanks.
I'm using script.skin.helper.service to display sets info, see the screenshot I posted here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2353141

It lists the title and plot for each movie in the set, is there something else you were expecting to see?
(2016-06-10, 18:43)braz Wrote:
(2016-06-10, 16:23)stueeey Wrote: @braz - realise you did some tweaks to the Set views recently (now working much better) ...just wondering if its possible to enable the Overview (plot) with mimic when viewing sets?

My setup, currently just denotes the set title, I'm fairly sure that other skins can denote the Overview's that are scraped from TMdb etc.

thanks.
I'm using script.skin.helper.service to display sets info, see the screenshot I posted here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2353141

It lists the title and plot for each movie in the set, is there something else you were expecting to see?

mmm... very strange. to confirm, yes your description/screenshot confirms the behaviour I am expecting to see.

I would ordinarily believe this to be something wrong with my setup and set about trying to resolve it, however... switching over to Titan skin the plot info for sets are present, so it appears to be just mimic that I experience this issue with and the behaviour is also replicated on a 2nd setup with mimic

I shall investigate further

Sent from my iPhone
idiot user error... resolved

Sent from my iPhone
Added some skin provided color themes and the ability for users to create and save their own...

Looking good braz, thank you!

I will start testing this version this weekend, and let you know how it goes.

Regards,

Bart
great skin! thanks for your work.

found a minor bug though. I use the picture slideshow screensaver, and when the screensaver gets deactivated after being activated the widgets change from fanart to poster automatically.
(2016-07-08, 22:50)Hufvudet Wrote: great skin! thanks for your work.

found a minor bug though. I use the picture slideshow screensaver, and when the screensaver gets deactivated after being activated the widgets change from fanart to poster automatically.
Hmm, will take a look when I get a chance, strange that it would do that...
Added a side menu option for list view to enable 2 columns.

(2016-07-08, 23:42)braz Wrote:

Hmm, will take a look when I get a chance, strange that it would do that...

Thanks! Really liking the new widgets btw.

I was able to reproduce this issue, the widget posters change to fanart when exiting the screensaver and quickly change back to posters when navigating. No idea what I can do at the skin level though, seems like an addon or Kodi issue.
(2016-07-09, 19:45)braz Wrote:

I was able to reproduce this issue, the widget posters change to fanart when exiting the screensaver and quickly change back to posters when navigating. No idea what I can do at the skin level though, seems like an addon or Kodi issue.

Ah. No biggie anyway. Thanks!
my main theme. Thank you
I've finally managed to find the time to install a Kodi 17 alpha and test this skin.

This is based on Kodi 17 alpha2, and the mimic for 18 branch, with the last commit on github as 006d61c

Overall, I'm liking the changes, home screen feels very snappy and responsive on my Windows 10 test system.

Was slightly annoyed by widgets appearing by default. I don't use widgets, so I was happy to see that you can disable the default widgets by editing the menu. Nothing against the skin though, just a personal preference. :-)

I've noticed a few glitches that you might have to look into:

1) Your Outline HD weather icons don't appear on the Weather screen or in the header when you choose to use them. The default icons and non-HD outline icons do.

2) In Skin Settings >> Colors >> Manage Color Themes >> "Select a color theme", there is a button with a missing label (I think this is "OK") and the cancel button doesn't seem to do anything.

I haven't noticed any other bugs or glitches, but if I do, I'll post here.

Your planned changes and streamlining have only made the best Kodi skin (IMHO) even better, so I always look forward to your improvements! Thanks again for a great skin!

~Jondar
(2016-07-13, 04:12)Jondar Wrote: I've finally managed to find the time to install a Kodi 17 alpha and test this skin.

This is based on Kodi 17 alpha2, and the mimic for 18 branch, with the last commit on github as 006d61c

Overall, I'm liking the changes, home screen feels very snappy and responsive on my Windows 10 test system.

Was slightly annoyed by widgets appearing by default. I don't use widgets, so I was happy to see that you can disable the default widgets by editing the menu. Nothing against the skin though, just a personal preference. :-)

I've noticed a few glitches that you might have to look into:

1) Your Outline HD weather icons don't appear on the Weather screen or in the header when you choose to use them. The default icons and non-HD outline icons do.

2) In Skin Settings >> Colors >> Manage Color Themes >> "Select a color theme", there is a button with a missing label (I think this is "OK") and the cancel button doesn't seem to do anything.

I haven't noticed any other bugs or glitches, but if I do, I'll post here.

Your planned changes and streamlining have only made the best Kodi skin (IMHO) even better, so I always look forward to your improvements! Thanks again for a great skin!

~Jondar
Thanks!

1) Will have to look into the Outline HD weather icons, no idea why they wouldn't be working...

2) This is fixed by the latest script.skin.helper.service on github.
(2016-07-13, 05:22)braz Wrote: 1) Will have to look into the Outline HD weather icons, no idea why they wouldn't be working...

2) This is fixed by the latest script.skin.helper.service on github.

Thanks for the reply! I've updated script.skin.helper.service and point 2 is resolved. No rush on point 1 Smile

~Jondar
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 5.x for Krypton2