• 47(current)
Release Mimic 5.x for Krypton
(2016-08-07, 19:48)braz Wrote:
(2016-08-07, 17:49)mac1202 Wrote: I have another question about tv show next aired it work great in estuary but in mimic i got this and I can't navigate in the interface

And once I activate the option to integrate the tv show next aired info into the skin how i can access them I try every view in my tv show list but there is no additional info.
Yeah, I've noticed this as well. I usually get an error message that it was unable to fetch. I restarted Kodi to get a clean log, and now it's working fine. Go figure. As far as I can tell it's a script or TVDB issue. It may need to be updated for Krypton, I see the last update to NextAired was 8 months ago.  
 Still getting the same issue... TV Next Aired support is clanky. Otherwise I love this skin.

Here's the skin's display:
And now after renaming (=disabling) the XML template file:

Any ideas why this is happening / fix in the horizon?
I do love this skin... but I also use TV Next Aired quite a bit.

Thanks!
Hi all

I just updated two Kodi installs with Krpypton 17.6, Libreelec on a NUC box and Kodi on a Win10 machine. AeonNox works fine but I wanted to try Mimic (5.0.3), and so far really like it but background random fanart do not display on the home page. I've been reading posts on forums that recommend the skins.helper scripts but I've had no luck with those. I'm not sure what other relevant info I could pass along to help diagnose the problem.

Thanks
Desktop / Media Server: Win10 x64, ThermalTake Commander G42 case, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Intel Core i5 4460 3.20GHz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX750, CM M 1000w, 8GB GSkill, Samsung SSD 840 Pro 120GB, 2x WD Black 1TB RAID 1, WD 6TB + WD 4TB spanned, single 3TB

Intel NUC with Openelec in TV room.
I'm using Mimic from day 1 since I discovered Kodi. Love that skin.
Got two suggestions for future releases:

1. ExtendedInfoScript... This must be the worst addon in history. So heavy. Esturay doesn't need it. There must be a way do get rid of this annoying popup in Info view that ExtendedInfoScript must be installed. Those who want this addon will install it anyway.
2. Why cloning posters in the List view? There's a big poster on the right and tiny poster on the left next to title. One big is enough. Rendering all these small posters slows down the performance of the skin on Adnroid Boxex that have weaker specification.
3. Possibility to hide ratings in all views.
4. Widget redesigning. Current look reminds me of Windows 7 areo borders. Borderless in the new trend. Would be great to have big fanarts as menu backgrounds with title nad short plot that can be slided left and right. Widgets in Mimic for Jarvis looked better in my opinion.

Thanks! Smile
Hello
I got problem with TV Show's in main menu I dont see posters I must enter that section to see my tv shows. I try diferent scrabber :/
In movies all looks great.

Anyone can help me get that work ?

When I add 1st tv shows I got tv shows images in mine menu but movies dont show images now :/ What I'm doing wrong ?
Hello, I love this skin and wanted to ask if it's somehow possible to display album art for internet radio streams..?
Best regards
Manjaro Linux @ minisforum UM690S / KODI 'Nexus'
(2018-01-22, 08:39)C.O.D. Wrote: Hello, I love this skin and wanted to ask if it's somehow possible to display album art for internet radio streams..?
Best regards
That really depends on the stream from what I can tell. I've noticed that some work and some don't.
(2018-01-22, 20:18)braz Wrote:
(2018-01-22, 08:39)C.O.D. Wrote: Hello, I love this skin and wanted to ask if it's somehow possible to display album art for internet radio streams..?
Best regards
That really depends on the stream from what I can tell. I've noticed that some work and some don't.

Well, I wasn't sure if it's stream-dependent or skin-dependent. I'm mainly interested in Paradise Radio which must contain album (art) info in some way since it appears in every app. So it would be too nice to have some album art in the lower right corner on the playin now screen.
Btw, album art display doesn't work in any way, just artist slideshow and fanart - are there any additional modules needed for this to work?

Best regards
(2018-01-23, 16:11)C.O.D. Wrote:
(2018-01-22, 20:18)braz Wrote:
Best regards

Well, I wasn't sure if it's stream-dependent or skin-dependent. I'm mainly interested in Paradise Radio which must contain album (art) info in some way since it appears in every app. So it would be too nice to have some album art in the lower right corner on the playin now screen.
Btw, album art display doesn't work in any way, just artist slideshow and fanart - are there any additional modules needed for this to work?

Best regards 
If you're referring to Album Wall, it should work without any modules, works here.
@braz
Yeah sorry, album wall is working here too, I meant the blurred album cover that isn't working...
(2018-01-26, 23:05)C.O.D. Wrote: @braz
Yeah sorry, album wall is working here too, I meant the blurred album cover that isn't working...
 Ah, the blurred album cover was provided by script.colorbox. That script has changed though, and it's undocumented, so I haven't taken the time to figure out how to get it working again. I've actually stopped developing Mimic, probably won't update it for Kodi 19. My main skin is Omni and that's what I'm spending my time on...and I'm trying to avoid relying on other scripts from now on.
@braz
Checked out omni (which is also a nice skin btw) but blurred album cover isn't working either Huh
Same reason about color box script. I've updated Omni on GitHub to remove support for these third party scripts, but haven't pushed it to the repo yet.
Ah ok, thanks for reply...
Hey, 
Is it possible to remove dim from section (i.e Movies, Series, Music) background when widget is off without extensive editing of xml or xbt? Smile
(2018-02-04, 22:49)relyter Wrote: Hey, 
Is it possible to remove dim from section (i.e Movies, Series, Music) background when widget is off without extensive editing of xml or xbt? Smile
 The small xml edit I posted here should do it https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2556375
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 5.x for Krypton2