Krypton compatible Skins?
Hi Kodi Crew Wink

I got Kodi17 installed on my ATV4, which Skins are working with Kodi17 atm? Any chances to get AEon (or any m0d) or Confluence working on Krypton?

Thanks in advance.
Currently these skins are working with Krypton:
  • Confluence
  • Estouchy
  • Estuary
  • Mimic
  • Rapier
  • Titan
  • Transparency

Probably also some mods of other skins.
Thanks alot Gade,

Cant find a Confluence version, that is working on Krypton (Kodi17).
It should be available in the Kodi Add-on Repo from within Kodi: Add-ons > Install from repository > Kodi Add-on Repository > Look and feel > Skin > Confluence.

EDIT: If you want to install from zip: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/sk...3.0.11.zip
Thanks but it isnt there, only Estouchy, Estuary, and Rapier. I try it from .zip Wink
Do any of the Krypton skins show the video information that we used to get when pressing the O key?

The default information showed is rather limited on the default Estuary skin and it would be great to have the full range of information back.
(2016-05-17, 21:27)Bluesmanuk Wrote: Do any of the Krypton skins show the video information that we used to get when pressing the O key?

The default information showed is rather limited on the default Estuary skin and it would be great to have the full range of information back.

it's not skin related. this info is shown by kodi itself.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-05-17, 10:00)Gade Wrote: It should be available in the Kodi Add-on Repo from within Kodi: Add-ons > Install from repository > Kodi Add-on Repository > Look and feel > Skin > Confluence.

EDIT: If you want to install from zip: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/sk...3.0.11.zip

...tried to install the .zip, without success :/ Cant install it on my atv4, there is a xbmc error during the install, and cant find confluence on any repo.
(2016-05-17, 05:46)Gade Wrote: Currently these skins are working with Krypton:
  • Confluence
  • Estouchy
  • Estuary
  • Mimic
  • Rapier
  • Titan
  • Transparency

Probably also some mods of other skins.

I have only these
  • Estouchy
  • Estuary
  • Rapier
  • Transparency

under look&feel - Skins.
those are the ones you have installed i assume.

as Gade said, you need to navigate here to see which ones are available:
Add-ons > Install from repository > (Kodi Add-on Repository) > Look and feel > Skin

Estuary / Estouchy come preinstalled with Kodi.

If you run a recent nightly build of Kodi v17, only Confluence & Mimic are available through the addon repo.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-05-18, 20:44)ronie Wrote: those are the ones you have installed i assume.

as Gade said, you need to navigate here to see which ones are available:
Add-ons > Install from repository > (Kodi Add-on Repository) > Look and feel > Skin

Estuary / Estouchy come preinstalled with Kodi.

If you run a recent nightly build of Kodi v17, only Confluence & Mimic are available through the addon repo.

thats exactly what I tried, but dont see confluence there :/ I use kodi-20160429-5ec2dfd-yab-tvos on my atv4.
confluence is only compatible with kodi builds from may 3rd and newer.
I thought xconfluence is compatible too?
I installed the latest nightly build and when i go to skins - more skins i get a massive list of skins, alot old one and majority are for Jarvis. None of them install when i click on them. As for other skins mentioned above you do need the relevent repo for them. At the moment my go to skin is the Titan Beta skin http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258110

Works great though a few issues with widgets not loading at times
Xconfuence worked well on the ATV with krypton;
Titan works as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton compatible Skins?0