• 94(current)
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
Try to enter Recovery Mode with adb. It worked for me.
EDIT: Update, OK I got it to boot to recovery. Really picky about holding down Back & Large OK buttons just as power was inserted.

As someone else reported, after upgrading to Nougat the Bluetooth Remote no longer works if you boot into recovery again. This was true in my case as well but my Harmony 700 Remote that is programmed for this box does work in recovery.
Hey guys i really like to know: will my current properties and apps be lost after flashing nougat beta? What about OTA update in future (stable nougat) , will i get ota update while i am with a beta rom ?
Don't put the beta on your box just to run the beta. Wait for the actual release.
Denon X6500H 7.2.4 -> LG OLED65C9P
Main:
NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019)
Other Devices: Apple TV 4K, FireStick 4K Max (2023), Homatics Box R 4K
Retired devices: Zidoo X9S, Xiaomi Mi Box, All the old RPi’s
Which version of this should I be getting? "International version"?
(2017-04-17, 21:40)chateau Wrote: EDIT: Update, OK I got it to boot to recovery. Really picky about holding down Back & Large OK buttons just as power was inserted.

As someone else reported, after upgrading to Nougat the Bluetooth Remote no longer works if you boot into recovery again. This was true in my case as well but my Harmony 700 Remote that is programmed for this box does work in recovery.

Does HDMI CEC (Controlling the mi box with the TV remote) work in recovery ?
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Xiaomi-Mi-Box-4K...Ciid%253A1

This the right box I need im from the uk?
(2017-04-16, 14:50)wrxtasy Wrote: Nougat 7.0.0 Beta Update done here as well, went smoothly....

Amazon prime video 4.1.115 work now Huh
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 
My requirement is netflix 4K with DD sound and Kodi with DD-HD and DTS-HD sound.So can I buy this Box??or any suggestions??
New Mi Box update today.

Says fixes Netflix Playback Stability Issue.

Build: once-user 6.0.1 MOB31S 1007
(2017-04-18, 15:54)crestorrep Wrote: New Mi Box update today.

Is this OTA or download and manual update?

Sent from my XT1585
(2017-04-18, 16:29)kdnoel Wrote:

Sent from my XT1585 (typie typie)

OTA. I have issues now with Netflix ... Videos are stopping playing after some seconds ... They changed Audios .... lol
(2017-04-18, 16:40)dimdim87 Wrote:
(2017-04-18, 16:29)kdnoel Wrote:

Sent from my XT1585 (typie typie)

OTA. I have issues now with Netflix ... Videos are stopping playing after some seconds ... They changed Audios .... lol
I was hoping to get the Nougat update!
This apparently is not it. [emoji19]

Sent from my XT1585
Prime Video (nVidia ShieldTV version) is now working on latest OTA update (Marshmallow), but only on the first video played after starting the app. If you try to play another one, only sound is played. If you exit the app and open it again, it works again for the first video you try to play.

The version I've tested is an older one. Can anyone send me a link for the latest nVidia Prime Video version, please?

Enviat des del meu D5803 usant Tapatalk
Quote: Does HDMI CEC (Controlling the mi box with the TV remote) work in recovery ?

Not on my Vizio TV.

Verified CEC working normally on Mi Box, powered down Mi Box, held down Large OK and Back Buttons on Mi Box Bluetooth Remote, plugged in power cable, booted into Recovery, CEC would not work plus Bluetooth Remote would not work.

Used Harmony Remote to Boot back to normal.
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21