Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2016-10-28, 01:01)garvani Wrote:
(2016-10-27, 20:13)mutagen Wrote: I do not think that my box is compatible with netflix HD or 4k streams, yo can check their site an see the list of compatible devices, even if any android tv box has the correct hardaware and softaware is up to netflix to allow the device to be compatible through their certification proses, and the vast majority do not pass

I just went to check the devices section of netflix and it has been seriously chopped down since the last time i checked. No mention of roku, amazon fire etc under streaming media players, no mention of any xbox under gaming consoles. Im almost positive a month ago the mi box was listed on that page. (Edit: just realised it redirects me to an Australian site, might be different for the US site)
Mutagen if your talking about the Mi box it is netflix HD and 4k certified. If your talking about some other amlogic android box then no its not.

I was talking about Mi Box, I have read contradictory information about Mi Box and HD netflix compatibility. On the other hand the netflix site in the US and elsewhere do not show or confirm in the compatibility lists that Mi Box is compatible. The easiest way to know is if any one has Mi Box to confirm that Netflix is working in HD.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by mutagen - 2016-10-28, 18:21
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21