Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2016-12-02, 10:23)wrxtasy Wrote:
(2016-12-02, 09:43)xoding Wrote: So the International Version of this box on Aliexpress is legit right? Everything works, including streaming 1080p on Netflix? Can someone please give some update?
Yes it Legit...

I had an International version Mi Box arrive this morning for my sister from Aliexpress and it is the same Spec (MDZ-16-AB) as the USA Mi Box minus the Orange box packaging. Oh and this one came with a Euro Plug Power Pack.

A word of warning there is a seller on Aliexpress called MOBASE I had quite a number of problems with them with incorrect tracking (x3). Extensive delays and deceptive conduct. Other guys from Oz have been using the MeMoSmart Store with good service.

Stay away from the MOBASE store.
I have the aliexpress "International Version" as well and appears to be legit and has some sort of 12 month trial Netflix license, but for some reason I can't get it working. It won't even launch fully only lets you into Netflix settings. Gives some error code nw-2-5 even though when I go into the Network Test in the Netflix settings works fine.

Looking online it seems to be a very common issue with these Android TV boxes including the NVIDIA shield etc..

I tried the resets, uninstalling and reinstalling etc.. but didn't seem to help. Anyone familiar these issues? Could even be because I live in Hong Kong and that Netflix for android tv isn't available.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by apgood - 2016-12-02, 14:37
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21