Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2017-01-20, 23:57)newlynx Wrote: Hello there,
I have a problem connecting to my TP-LINK (TL-WR841N) router which is the main one I am using. All my other devices (laptops,mobiles,tablets) connect without problem except Mi Box. But it can connect successfully to my secondary WiFi network. I have experimented with most TL-WR841N settings but nothing seems to work.
Any suggestions?

I did/do not have this particular router, but have had experience with cheap TP Link (and WD) equipment which had the same issues. When one device would connect, it would wipe out wifi for everything else. I am a bit of a cheapskate, so tried some other cheap ones but they were all frustrating. In the end I paid more to get a decent router and have had no such issues. The 300N that this one transmits is not really high enough for good quality videos anyways. Can you connect via ethernet (with a USB to ethernet adapter for the MiBox)? (this is infinitely more stable I have found that wifi). Maybe try to install dd-wrt on your router..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by woronczak - 2017-01-21, 03:05
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21