Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2017-01-21, 23:00)cdmonk Wrote:
(2017-01-21, 06:23)charliebrown Wrote:
(2017-01-20, 17:31)dyera Wrote: Im having the same as you... it plays for a few seconds but then complains about source rate being too low or something... and that is with AC wifi too, beggining to think maybe it just cant handle that high data rate...

Try turning off bluetooth, I had massive problems with the wifi when bluetooth where turned on, as soon as i turned it off it worked great.

@dyera: It definitely can decode it, it's just a matter of getting the data in to it. I can't see this data rate being much higher than a BR ISO. I reencoded the video at 45mbit/sec and it still struggled, so I tried again at 30mbit and it seemed OK. What is the video data rate you are trying to play? If I had 802.11AC based on the tests I saw posted in this thread, it should just play if you tweak your cache settings.

@charliebrown: Cheers, I'll need to give it a try. I'm guessing that the BT remote stops working if you do that tho LOL.

I'm using 5Gz so I am not expecting it to reduce interference on the radio, but it could be something else so I'll give it a go.

The same as yours about 65Mbit

Could you share what you think i should have the buffer set too and ill give it a go, router is about 4m away so should be getting good speeds.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by dyera - 2017-01-22, 11:26
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21