Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
Box arrived from Solutions Shop yesterday, nice quick delivery there.

Impressive so far, very smooth and the voice to speech kind of worked ok (think I just need to practise a little more). Looking forward to configuring my NAS and having this hooked up to stream all my media Smile

A few questions:
1. As with everything I use these days on the web I add my VPN account, but the only way I could add it on SPMC was to sideload the VPN app which would then have to be opened when I use the box. Is there a way to enter it directly into the box or SPMC as I couldn't find a VPN area that one guide online said should be there.

2. Has anyone tried another power cable (for those in the UK)? The EU power cable is top heavy and easily falls out of the EU-UK adapter I have in the wall, not ideal when I'm wanting to mount this behind the tv and the power adapter daisy chain sticks out 8 inches. I'll look into the output DC voltage and current and see if there's a way of using another smaller power adapter (E.g. iphone charger size) or will build something here at work that's more suitable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by Adfinni - 2017-01-25, 10:50
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21