Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
I've used two Mi Box's from different sources (USA & Asia) on two different TV's.
Both have never had issues with Netflix installed straight from the inbuilt Google Playstore.

I've no doubt others have had issues, likely to do with 4K TV's and possibly Mixed Mode HDMI 1.4 AVR's & HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2 TV's

Netflix will do up to 4K and give you 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus - Audio output if connected to a DD+ capable HDCP 2.2 TV / AVR.

You do have to be careful if using a 4K TV to make sure it is HDCP 2.2 capable and its Firmware is up to date otherwise there will be Netflix issues, even with 1080p. I had to update my 4K TV's Firmware because of this HDCP 2.2 problem, I was getting... that same message "We're having trouble playing this title right now..." before the TV Firmware update.

Same goes for HDMI 1.4 / HDCP 1.4 AVR's combined with a HDCP 2.2 capable 4K TV. Everything in the HDMI / HDCP chain must be HDCP 2.2 capable. Otherwise there will be problems on 4K capable DRM streaming boxes like the nVIDIA Shield and the Mi Box and even the WeTek Netflix boxes.

There is a handy Diagnosis App on the Google Playstore called DRMInfo where you can see exactly what your HDCP Protection Status is:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...info&hl=en

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by wrxtasy - 2017-02-08, 16:32
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21