Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2017-02-09, 17:03)wrxtasy Wrote: Looks like that TCL TV you have there is a wee ripper for basic 5.1 AC3/DTS Audio Passthrough via ARC ! Smile

You would have to reboot the Mi Box with the TV on I suspect for the Mi Box to HDMI handshake and grab valid display modes again from the TV.

I would also check Android Settings > Display > Screen Resolution and make sure > Auto switch to best resolution is NOT selected.

Not bad for a $320 on sale tv from Walmart for a 55" 4K TV. I didnt expect much from this tv considering the price, but so far its been really nice and the built in roku interface is among the fastest for a smart tv ive used. Its too bad Kodi wont work for Roku or I wouldnt even need the Mi Box to get 4K everything. It does have Plex, but God do I hate their interface compared to Kodi.

I did do a restart with the TV on this morning and it retained the 4k@60hz setting. So maybe that was all that was needed. Ill check the auto switch option too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by thesuffering - 2017-02-09, 18:02
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21