Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2017-05-04, 21:42)Groz Wrote: Hello!

Im having problems using mouse/air mouse with Mibox 4k(android 6).The problem is mainly the virtual keyboard with internet browser and using it with mouse cursor.Can it be done?
I have a mini A2 air mouse but cant use it since it disables audio. I have a Mele f10 and just a basic wireless mouse too.Ive tried with firefox beta,chrome beta,opera for android tv(it has a mousecursor for Mibox dpad).Anyways, none of these devices can activate virtual keyboard buttons in the browser when I try to click them with the mouse cursor.

I have seen a youtube vid with nvidia shield where this was clearly working with chrome and mouse.I really like the Mibox but Id like to use the browser as I did with my older basic android box(minix x8).I can Manage typing with mele dpad + using cursor but I have two of these devices and the other one only has a wireless mouse attached.Irritating as hell.what Am I not getting here? Smile

Just tested with a Wireless USB WeTek Core Air Mouse:
The virtual keyboard pops up but I cannot tap using the Air mouse cursor.

I can use the MINIX A2 Lite Air Mouse Mini Keyboard to directly type into any Android Application without the annoying Virtual Keyboard popping up.
Works well when I tested it with Opera.

BTW if using Android Nougat:
Go into Android settings > About icon > tab Build 7 times until Developer options pops up.
There is a option in Developer > Media > Disable USB Audio routing

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by wrxtasy - 2017-05-06, 09:28
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21