Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2017-06-24, 13:40)Effers Wrote: I am currently looking to change out all my RPI3s and looking to get the best box for my situation. After reading the main sticky, I agree there is no best box for anyone. I have tried the oDroid C2 with add-on fan running LibreELEC, sweet little machine may be a keeper. Decided to get the Xiaomi Mi Box because of price point and see if its any better. I love the stock Android in the Mi, navigation seems to be real smooth. However I have run in to an issue that I can't figure out....

On the Xiaomi Mi Box, I am trying to connect to my video library on my Synology NAS. I stop through the process of add videos using NFS source. I see the IP address of the NAS and drill down to the Movies and Television folders, but no further. On the Movies folders, I click but just get the normal sound, but not reachable. Reset a couple of times no luck. Tried on Kodi and SPMC, same thing. It still works on one of my RPI3s by deleting the source and rebuilding it. No issues there.... Still works with the oDroid C2. It has me scratching my head because I see the NAS but can't drill down far enough for the library. The only difference is my other units are hard wired ethernet and the Mi is wireless but can't imagine that has anything to do with it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I am using my MI BOX with Synology connected either SMB or FTP(webdav). It works great.
Both will not mess with your Synology drives. You just need to enable either services from the DSM.

Messages In This Thread
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by sunwk - 2017-06-26, 09:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21