Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2017-07-09, 14:17)wrxtasy Wrote: What do you exactly want out of an Android Nougat update ?

Why do you need 3GB of RAM if you are not gaming ?

H96 boxes are anything but decent and riddled with bugs. Likely the worst Android device you could buy period - worse that a Beelink GT1 - and that is saying something !

Good luck buying an Android box, just looking on tech specs - that is the road to complete disaster.

There are a bunch of us simply using the Mi Box - Beta Nougat Firmware that is floating around without many issues at all.

I'm fairly happy with the mi box overall,but reading these forums I see that there are some issues regarding 4k playback and her that I'm not even going to pretend I know about technically.I like to watch 4k on Netflix now and then and just like to know I'm getting the best experience I can.

Regarding ram,more is
Always good.I know that much.I wouldn't particularly go with boxes that have best specs.I know the software is just as important,that's why I went with the Android TV experience with the mi box,but the updates have been lacking

Messages In This Thread
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by dermo33 - 2017-07-09, 15:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21