Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2017-09-16, 07:21)wrxtasy Wrote: I strongly suspect these will work - some buttons are in a different spot - not sure about voice search...

I have one of the basic BT remotes. It is original Xiaomi. It has no voice control. It will show up in bluetooth devices with chinese name. It connects automatically.
Some buttons may have different keycode compare to the international remote, because in a very few applications I had issues. As I remember in Kodi 16 the back button doesn't works. And in the older version of a local TV provider's app (Telenor MyTV) I was not able to go full screen, because the OK button was iterpreted differently.

Currently, with kodi 17.4, Netflix and other apps I have no problem with the non-voice remote.

There is also a different remote type, which comes with the chinese version of the newer mi box and mi tv. It costs more, but it is also BT, it has voice and motion sensior. I did not try that one, but probably that can also work (not sure about motion usability with Android TV). e.g.. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original...39319.html

Also there are older original IR and Bt remotes. Newer versions have AAA batteries. And very cheap knock offs, too. But original BT is better, I guess.

Messages In This Thread
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by azbest - 2017-09-19, 11:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21