Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2017-09-22, 16:19)wrxtasy Wrote: Someone may want to test this out if they have a Amazon Prime Video Account and a Air Mouse and Touchpad.
It's from @Zahir over on Freaktab forums:

(install the Alt Apps store - Aptoide first via the X-Plore file manager App)

Quote:Amazon Prime: thought I'd point out that if you have Amazon Prime, you can install Amazon Webview and Chrome (via Aptoide, in my case), log into Amazon via Chrome, select a show to stream and your reward will be Prime Videos in HD.

NB: be sure to set Chrome to "request desktop site" from its settings. When your video starts to load (spinning circle), let it do so for a bit then click near the top right of the black screen and you'll be able to select full screen video. The stream takes a minute to ramp up, but when it does it can reach 1080p and stay there for the duration.

The Shield version of the Amazon Video app works fine on my MiBox, only issue is that once you've watched one show or movie you have to exit to the homescreen and re-open the app to watch another show or movie. Interface is a bit slow but other than that works ok if you already have an Amazon account and want to access the media easily.

Version I have is Amazon Video v4.1.115 and I've also heard v4.1.121 works fine (but in a similar way to above) too. Links can be found in reddit AndroidTV subs.

EDIT: Sorry forgot to add, only works up to 1080p not 4k. But still!

Messages In This Thread
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by mitalm - 2017-09-22, 16:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21