Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2017-11-10, 00:35)wrxtasy Wrote: ...
Basically that all adds up to one big comprimised hassle and these days.
If you do not need Chromecasting or 4K Netflix the dual boot AMLogic devices that come with DRM and HDCP 1.x or HDCP 2.2 when combined with some DIY and a quality Wireless USB dongle remote like the MINIX A2 lite, represent better value and you end up with a superior LibreELEC Kodi Krypton setup.

@wrxtasy sorry for the offtopic but is there any chance that youll be releasing new Odroid C2 LE Krypton anytime soon? Im using your Jarvis since first version and its just the best LE Ive ever had, but I miss some new LE 8 features and improvements...Thanks either way

Im waiting for the new (AML?) SOC generation with full HDR 4k support, I was considering buying cheap s905x for LE HDR but s905x after s905 feels more like a downgrade then upgrade (except HDR, but i watch few movie rips (personal,legal of course) in HDR I have through DLNA with TVs built in player, works ok for now)

Mibox as a bedroom device is great considering 1080p Netflix (the reason i bought it), Chromecast and this new discovered auto refreshrate, but Odroid is still my main man Smile

Messages In This Thread
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by llonca13 - 2017-11-12, 02:23
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21