Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2018-04-16, 09:14)wrxtasy Wrote: Pure Android Kodi devices that do auto frame rate matching (refresh switching):

- NVIDIA Shield
- MINIX U9
- WeTek Hub / Play2

I would not use the 1GB RAM Hub for anything Android - 1GB RAM slows down Android devices far to much to be bearable. Perfectly fine for LibreELEC tho.

Yes dual boot Android / LibreELEC devices provide the most flexibility these days if you are a demanding Kodi user and need refresh (& resolution) switching. On a budget and still need 1080p copy protected video streaming - like Netflix etc. then the (dual boot) MECOOL M8S Pro L is worth a look, some models even come with wireless Voice remotes. About the only thing lacking is Chromecasting.
 When using Android Devices i prefer using Android TV since the OS is so much better for the TV. In this regard the available boxes are quite limited. Ill give the MiBox a try and if the Microstutters Bug me to much i might go back to a libreelec box. Thanks for your thoughts.

Messages In This Thread
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by busta.rhymes - 2018-04-16, 10:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21