Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
Not bashing your audio questions, just want to give my thoughts.
I read the hardware guide and choose this device for a 1080p 42" tv/NAS based library knowing about the incoming Leia search functionality for androidtv.  I knew i might have wifi issues going in as the tv is far from the router.  Ended up needing the usb Ethernet and now how no problems with bandwidth.
I bought a harmony 650 because wife hates these little remotes.  Everything good, amazon, slingtv, netflix, hulu, kodi, typical choppy pvr that was to be expected but not really that bad on a smaller tv.  Saw the Oreo updates to androidtv and was excited that i may be able to customize the androidtv interface.  Oreo released, and the new interface is excellent compared to the old.
Want to go alpha leia but my current setup is already in production-happy-wife environment so i'll hold off for now.  I have a google assistant in the bedroom and it integrates with the tv taking some commands.   For my setup this is a 10 out of 10 for expectations.  I also run a firetv & win desktop in 2 other environments.
If i was going to build a serious theater for maximum support, i'd spend the extra money and get a Shield or run a NUC.  I'm hoping to see some DRM owners release their apps on leia so i can go back to a RPI for one of my rooms.

Messages In This Thread
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by jg1395 - 2018-06-30, 22:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21