Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2018-07-04, 09:23)Notrial Wrote: Now TV turns on few seconds after I turn it off!!! I have to disable the HDMI link on my TV to stop it from happening. 
 Maybe it is related to other hdmi issues. I have an lg-32ud59-b display. When I put the mibox into sleep (by pushing the power button on remote) and I use my display with a pc hooked into displayport, I saw messages on the display about hdmi port is turned on and later off, repeatedly. If I switch back to hdmi i don't see any activity, it doesn't turn on the display. But probably there is some kind of activity on mibox hdmi port even when you put it into sleep.

I also tried out different cables, I saw some differences about the available resolutions with lower quality ones. But it stayed flaky with a newly bought short hdmi 2.0 cable too. 

On the positive side, if you want to use bluetooth audio, It will have perfect lipsync now. I experienced no delay with oreo using my xiaomi bt speaker. 
On the negative side related to bluetooth: when bt audio device is connected, Netflix falls back to HD, when I turn off the bt speaker I get UHD back without restarting netflix app.
Prime video for androidtv (side loaded play store apk ) seems working fine, even in UHD, even with bt audio.

Messages In This Thread
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by azbest - 2018-07-04, 12:26
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21