Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2018-07-05, 21:09)duepointe Wrote:
(2018-07-05, 16:41)Maxrunner Wrote:
(2018-07-05, 15:17)wrxtasy Wrote: The Non working Auto refresh rate switching has nothing do with Kodi.
As I already explained Xiaomi have to implement it properly in their Firmware. They have to fix it. It is their problem.

It is the same with NTFS Hard drives not working with Kodi, Xiaomi have to fix that as well. It is their problem.

Just remember NVIDIA, MINIX & WeTek are Kodi sponsors and it is no coincidence that Kodi auto refresh switching works with their Android Firmware. Those guys make it a priority and make sure that Kodi functionality works.

If you want auto Kodi refresh switching working get a device that is known to work like the ones above or buy a RPi, Intel, Zidoo or AMLogic LibreELEC device.
Do not buy a device "wishing" it might be added.  

What does the lack of auto refresh do? Stuttering?
Edit: I still not understanding, the stutter issue, is there a fix for this? i can't play any full hd footage without stutter, does it have anything to do with this?? 
You have to enable automatic frame switching under kodi settings. 
For example, you have a movie file 1080p 24fps. Once the movie starts it will change the refresh rate of your tv  from 60hz to 24hz. 
4k 30fps movie will be switched from 60hz refresh rate to 30hz.
Does that cause the stuttering?
Edit: yeah still stutters. Is there na way to fix this?And no sound either, what a mess.

Messages In This Thread
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by Maxrunner - 2018-07-05, 22:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21