Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2018-12-29, 13:23)wrxtasy Wrote:
(2018-12-28, 23:00)generalmilk Wrote: Received the first test build for auto switching refresh rate. It does work in Kodi. I don’t see the switching delay in other apps. Any idea how to test it?

https://www.reddit.com/r/AndroidTV/comme...for_mibox/

Use the suite of video files continued in FPS_Tests_r3.zip (click) to look for smooth video playback after a TV refresh switches.

Kodi setup should be Settings > Player > Videos > Adjust Display Refresh Rate > Start/Stop

Sync Playback to Display should always be OFF

Tell Xiaomi to distribute the test FW to the wider Beta test usergroup. I'm not seeing such FW at the moment.

Thanks for sharing the file. That is good test case, I should share them also to the devs if they don’t already have them. I have to add one more thing to the settings. Add 2 seconds delay during switching if you have problem displaying the video.

They will. Now only two users have the build. I’m one of their Uber guinea pigs. But my test is mostly positive. I will watch a full length movie with it this weekend, if there are no major issues, the beta testers will have it.

Messages In This Thread
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by generalmilk - 2018-12-29, 19:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21