Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2020-09-30, 20:15)ikarione Wrote:
(2020-09-30, 14:44)p750mmx Wrote:
(2020-09-30, 13:48)ikarione Wrote: Hi Guys,

I did the update yesterday but I found a weird problem. Every time I watch a video with HDR, and go back to the main menu, the colors change a lot. It seems like the HDR remains working after lefting the video. This happens with Netflix and Prime Video...The only way that I found to fix this is going to the settings menu and editing the color options. Is this happening with someone else? Maybe I need to hard reset my mibox.

Thank you.
After a major software update it is advisable to do a full reset of the box. Only if there a no issues at all one can skip this. But in most cases take your time to do this. I've noticed the difference between a box that had been reset and one that is not when it comes to "strange" behavior (I have several Mi S boxes, with ATV 8.1 and 9). I don't have the HDR issues you have with the latest software.
I tried to reset the Mibox and the results are the same. HDR works good on Netflix, and a Little darker on Prime. If I go back to the main menu, its change de the colors of everythings. It's like the Mibox doesn't turn off the HDR. Acctually, when I open youtube after the colors looks horrible.
Maybe the problem is more TV model related? Bad handshake, HDMI cable or something like that. If you reboot the MI, with the TV still on, do you have the same problems? I don't have them icw an older LG 4k Oled TV, not with Netflix nor with Prime Video.
Kodi 19.1 Android/Google(TV) [ Shield TV Pro [64b] / Mi Box S [32b] / Mi Projector / Fire 4k TV stick / CC with Google TV ]
Kodi 19 [3D MVC build] Shuttle DH270 [Kaby Lake i3-7300/HD630 graphics - W10-1903]

Messages In This Thread
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by p750mmx - 2020-10-02, 17:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21