Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2017-04-06, 06:08)wrxtasy Wrote:
Quote:I just received this message because I have an a outstanding refund request.
Greetings! I understand your concern and I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. I would like to inform you that we are rolling out a new update on 7th April. You can install that and update and check, whenever you receive it. Please get in touch with us if you need any further assistance. Regards, Anant Xiaomi Customer Support

http://en.miui.com/thread-428000-17-1.html

I have just bought a Xiaomi MI Box S and I also have this red light coming out of the Audio opening at the back, when the MI Box S is switched off.
The red light keeps on changing from bright to weak and to off and on again al the time.
What is this MI Box S doing when it is switched off?

A second problem I have is that since I installed this MI Box S my Gigaset house phone does not show the weather info anymore after finishing a call.
When I take the current of the MI Box S, then my Gigaset House Phone shows the weather again. Why is this happening?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by User 461570 - 2021-03-01, 13:56
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21