confused
Hi am I missing something here, some of the new posts are mentioning new builds
or similar ones that can be used on a platform we all know about are there rules or
not I don't get it can someone explain please.

Thanks
Hi,
I noticed you already had some posts trashed and I am sorry you are confused.
In order to understand, you need to spend a bit of time reading the forum rules (wiki) .
Basically this site will not allow discussions or references to custom builds because of their associations with piracy banned add-ons (wiki) such as the one you mentioned in your previous posts.
The builds mentioned on this site are development Kodi builds for specific platforms and have nothing to do with third party custom builds .
Should we also point out that you agreed to those rules when you signed up here?

The fact that you maybe did so without bothering to read them is hardly or fault is it?

Pure and simple, we don't support our allow discussion on piracy, as detailed in the links already provided (and also provided in the final post added to each of the trashed threads too).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks for clearing up what I was asking about and yes your both right,
I did read a post about ( Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon ) were
does this fit into the rules??

Thanks
The add-on you asked about can only be used if you are a valid current subscriber to Netflix.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
confused0