Music Guides
Music 
Here are some guides to using Kodi's music functionality

Adding_music_to_the_library (wiki)
Music_navigation (wiki)
Music_tagging (wiki)
Music_playback (wiki)
http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Music
I saw mention of the documentation not being as up-to-date as the development.

I'm happy to add stuff to the wiki with screenshots and examples.

Just let me know if there is anything lacking...
Image Formally chef Zag
The rating section may need an update to reflect how Kodi differentiates the MP3 ratings from FLAC ratings. Also the latest topic of discussion around saving artworks and their naming conventions.

Music roles is another area that should be documented here.

Last but not the least the video lyrics feature which is now available to atleast 5 or 6 different skins should be documented as well.
(2017-05-16, 21:14)atlind01 Wrote: Last but not the least the video lyrics feature which is now available to atleast 5 or 6 different skins should be documented as well.

I think the wiki is pretty much focused on the default skins (and really, just Estuary). Skin-unique features are in 3rd party add-on sections of the wiki.

scott s.
Anyone can also update the wiki Wink Just register for an account.
Image Formally chef Zag
A new Music Guide has been created.

It has been written with the new user in mind and will step you through the process of creating and modifying your Music Library.

HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Import-Export_library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | Movie_Sets (wiki)
Nice work Karellen! Great stuff.
Image Formally chef Zag
Thank you @docwra Smile
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Import-Export_library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | Movie_Sets (wiki)

Music Guides4.52