Welcome to "Music Corner"
Music 
Thanks Zag for setting up this new sub-forum, a special place for support discussion of of all aspects of the Kodi music library. For music streaming you need to go over the the Add-ons Support >Music Addons subforum instead.

Ask your questions, and provide feedback about using the music library e.g. tagging music files, NFOs, artwork, artists, albums, genres, playlists etc. here.
congrats! Thanks @DaveBlake and @zag
I like it!
Peppe
Wow! Did I just stumble into this brand new sub-forum This makes me very happy, as my primary use for Kodi is to play my music library.

Great! I'll help when I can as well.

jasn
Thanks for this.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
Indeed, this is fantastic. Congrats @DaveBlake and @zag
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Glad to see some familiar users in here Wink

Music is an area that could be massively improved in Kodi with a little development know how and some user testing.

Lets hope this forum helps out a little.
Thanks very much Dave & Zag for this sub-forum.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hi ive mentioned this in the music support section but ive added it here as i'd like it to be seen please

Files View (tree structure) via UPNP would good please. apart from serving to devices using the smb method i also access my music via UPNP on a sony and samsung tv and to its a complete nightmare navigating my very large music collection via the library method. Its very slow and cumbersome. being able to access my music via a folder/file tree structure like smb would be a dream to use on slow devices.
Thank You
@DaveBlake, when possible please read this thread, maybe you have idea how author post solve trouble.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293681
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
I'm amazed this sub forum hasn't existed until now. Glad to see the music section is getting some love at long last.

Happy to pitch in where I can. Having spent a ton of time working to optimise the music section UI in Pellucid, i'd love to see where this all goes.

Starter for 10: Can we talk about the genres node?
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Welcome to "Music Corner"1